About Me

My photo
Love to FISH! Love to FISH !!! Love to FISH !!! I don't consider myself as a champion angler nor an expert but..I promise you that you will have a great time. I can provide you with everything you need including local expert Guides / Bankeros (Boatman) to help you make your day a big big fish success.

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Miko's First Fishing Trip

We started the day trolliing at around 6am ( a little late) with the sea calm as can be. Trolled and trolled for about 2 hours with no luck.  Miko was very patient indeed and even learned to steer the Banka.

 Captain Miko with a smile. Piece a cake daw to drive a Banka.

Didn't get lucky during the day trolling,  even the locals had no catch. Fish were just not bitting. Decide to do buttom fishing that night. After about an hour of waiting, waiting and waiting. Bam ! Miko hooked a whopping 3 inch Barak. It didnt registered on the scales so we measured it in inches. Looked at that smile, his first FISH !!! Priceless !!!

With just a 3 inch Barrak to fullfill the night effort and tons of patience, Miko didn't loose faith and was determined to catch the bg one. Woke up really early the next and trolled again.

Bamm...!!! A strike, a hit , a hooked, a etc. Miko jumped off his sit and started reeling the fish in. We didn't really know what it was until it was near the boat 10 mins after the fight. All I noticed tho was Miko was trying to say something but I couldnt make out what. All i can hear (while he was fighting the fish) was $%^&*^..Tito and more *&^%$ Tito !!! Hehe ! Nabulol na !

The "Smile"

More Smile with Dad Mao

The price of patience and the look of a priceless smile.
At a young age, Miko learned that PATIENCE, DETRMINATION and more PATIENCE pays off.

WAY TO GO MIK ! YOU THE ONE !



1 comment:

  1. Coach, thank you for hosting us. The trip had the perfect ending every father would hoped for. I will never forget the smile in my son's face! It was really PRICELESS!

    Thank you for making it happen!

    ReplyDelete